If you’re looking for a qualified and dedicated property management firm in Phoenix, Az. Then Taylor Street Property management is here to help. As a full-service property management group, we take care of all our investment property owners needs and concerns.
We Ensure That:
- All your rental properties will receive our full attention and care
- You’re stress-free while remaining in command of the full earning potential of your property
- Your interests as a property owner are protected and prioritized
We understand how daunting picking the right property manager can be. With Taylor Street Property Management, you can trust that we work hard to protect and strengthen your assets.
Why Not Self-Manage Your Property?
We understand how draining being a landlord can be with the overwhelming amount of responsibility associated with the job. When you go the self-managing route, you could find yourself having to manage a lot of unforeseen issues, such as:
- Lease terms being violated
- Requests for emergency repairs
- Frequent tenant turnover
- Delays in monthly rent payments
- Unexpected property damages
- Finding and qualifying the right tenant
- Keeping up with new Fair Housing laws
- COVID-19 and CDC tenant issues
- Unreliable maintenance companies
As any self-managing landlord knows, multiple issues can often arise at once. When you partner with us, we protect your properties, your time and your energy.
Taylor Street Property Management takes customers service very seriously. Therefore, you can trust that our team is well equipped to handle any issues and answer any questions that may come up.
Our Property Management Services Include:
1. Quality Marketing and Advertising
Empty units don’t bring in income, but they still generate costs. As an investor, we understand that your top priority is to secure tenants for your empty rentals, and we are ready to help you.
To get the right people interested in your property, it’s vital that you have an enticing advertising campaign. Taylor Street Property Management will use a host of marketing tactics, like elevating curb appeal and creating eye-catching listings online to bring in quality tenants.
By using a combination of online and in-person marketing techniques we can ensure that your rentals are being viewed by as many potential renters as possible and we will fill your empty units quickly.
2. Reliable Maintenance and Inspections
It’s vital that you stay up-to-date on inspections and respond swiftly to maintenance requests to help maintain the value of your property. When you work with us, you won’t have to worry about finding contractors and inspectors.
At Taylor Street Property Management, we have an extensive network of vetted and qualified contractors and vendors to ensure that your properties are in top condition. If your property needs a repair or an inspection, our dedicated team will take care of everything for you.
3. Rent Pricing
Figuring out a fair but competitive monthly rent price can be confusing and frustrating. At Taylor Street Property Management, we understand that you might not have the time to conduct all the necessary research and analysis to craft the best rent prices.
We want to protect you from undercharging or overcharging on rent. Undercharging can result in you losing out on considerable income. Overcharging on the other hand, can mean your units stay vacant longer.
We research the current rent prices in the Phoenix area so you can be sure that your prices are in-line with industry standards. Our approach will help determine the best prices and maximize your ROI.
4. Rent Collection
Taylor Street Property Management will make sure that you never have to worry about rent collection. We try to make it easy as possible for residents to pay their rent on-line and provide significant notices when they are late. When you partner with us we take care of:
- On-time collection – Over 95% of our portfolio pays on-line via debit, ACH or credit card.
- The follow up – With heavy process and procedures of written, phone, text messages and in-person calls to collect rent.
- A hard stance on rent collection with 5 and 10 day notifications.
- Providing as a last resort, payment plans and negotiations of lease buy-outs.
- Eviction proceedings and post-eviction rental collection.
5. Detailed Tenant Screenings
Every investment property owner wants tenants who respect the space and their neighbors, pay their rent on time and take care of the property. The best way to ensure that you’ve found an ideal tenant is to go through a screening process.
An effective screening process takes time and focus. Taylor Street Property Management can conduct background checks and other screenings on each potential tenant to verify their reliability.
When we conduct background checks, we like to ask the following questions:
- Has this individual been faced with eviction in the past? If so, why?
- What’s their credit score?
- Do they have a criminal record?
- Do they have a source of steady, reliable income?
Why Hire Us:
Self-managing comes with a lot of responsibilities and can be very difficult and time consuming. These daily tasks and duties will only continue to grow as you continue to acquire more properties.
When you hire Taylor Street Property Management, you can pass the worries and responsibilities over to us. This leaves you with more time for projects and endeavors that are important to you.
At Taylor Street Property Management, we’ll take care of every detail pertaining to your property. You can rest easy knowing your investment is in good hands.
You’ll benefit from the following Services when you partner with Taylor Street Property Management:
- Move-in and move-out inspections on all your properties
- Lease agreement negotiations and renewals
- Extensive access to detailed financial reports
- Rapid response to emergency requests
Our management techniques are tried and true. We can assure you that our services are more effective than our competitors, thus ensuring that your properties have an advantage over others on the market.
Are You Looking for Professional Property Management in Phoenix, AZ?
We’ll take exceptional care of your properties and ensure maximal returns on your investments.
Contact us today for more information on how we can help take your investment properties to the next level.
Call us at (602) 603-9777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.